Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Scrappy Saturday Challenge #60: Party time!!


I have been trying to upload a couple of cards I made for this challenge.  Now this is my first blog and the first time I made cards for a challenge.  I must not understand a very basic instruction.  I can't figure out how to submit my entry.  I keep getting passed from from one blog to another and then another.  I don't see anywhere on any of the blogs that says "go here to load your entry".  I keep going around and around and I'm getting very frustrated.  I finally decided to create my own blog and upload pictures of my cards here.  I made both of these cards with scraps of paper left over from 4 years of having a rubber stamp and scrapbooking store and over 7 years of doing paper arts (card making, altered art, bookmaking, etc).  I hope you like them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment